- Provide a broad range of telecommunication support services including: routine on-going and ad hoc telecommunication operations (i.e., Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) based phone system fax, voice mail, video conferencing, cellular, and paging); installation and maintenance work; design, configuration and installation and/or operation of all types of wide-area and premise telecommunications systems; and analysis, development, and implementation of telecommunications service and equipment.
- Configure, distribute, update, and troubleshoot mobile devices. Provide training to users as necessary.
- 5+ years’ experience providing telecommunications support for VoIP technologies.
- Must be Security+CE certified.
- Must hold a minimum of the CCNA-Voice or CCNA-Collaborations certification and be able to obtain the CCNP-Collaborations certification after hire.
- Must have experience in a Cisco VoIP environment.
- Experience with Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) administration and Cisco Unity Connection (CUC).
- Must be highly motivated, a self-starter and customer oriented with ability to adapt quickly to a rapidly changing environment.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
Duration: 6 Month Contract-To-Hire