- A Test Technician is needed in Bloomington for a 12-month contract role.
- Support design, test, modification, fabrication, and assembly of prototype electro mechanical systems, experimental design circuitry, laser light transmission devices and specialized test equipment.
- Constructs, modifies, debugs, troubleshoots, tests, and calibrates a variety of tools and systems.
- Interprets basic engineering drawings, diagrams, and schematics.
- Utilize diagnostic equipment including test programs, oscilloscopes, signal generators, and specialized test equipment.
- Experience utilizing diagnostic equipment such as oscilloscopes, signal generators, etc.
- Able to support test, design, fabrication and assembly of prototype electro mechanical systems with limited supervision.
- Due to the nature of work performed at client facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.