- A Systems/Storage Engineer is required for a 14 month contract position in Westwood, MA.
- Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems
- Design, install, and configure EMC block/file storage. This includes installing, configuring, and securing EMC VNX storage arrays, EMC Unity storage arrays, and EMC XtremIO storage arrays
- Requires skills with designing disaster recovery systems. This will include preparing the EMC DataDomain to receive backups, as well as installing and configuring the Commvault backup suite.
- Include tasks like documenting the storage design, preparing a method for on-boarding tenants, writing test procedures, securing and hardening the storage systems, and conducting onsite training.
- Secret Clearance or higher
- EMC certifications, CISSP or Security+, and/or ITILv3 Foundation
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.