Sr. Software Developer - Requires Secret Clearance
Oklahoma City, OK
- The Sr. Software Developer will be responsible for the design, document, and program approved modifications and/or enhancements to the programs that fall under the G081 system umbrella. This professional will also be tasked with developing and maintaining internet/intranet application programs on various system platforms (UNIX and NT), developing parameter driven compound reports using WebFOCUS (126.96.36.199M or higher), and managing special databases and office products to meet the needs of Logistics users. The Sr. Software Developer will also hold an active DOD Secret Clearance or higher and an IAT Level II certification or above.
- Secret Clearance.
- Must have current IA Level II (or higher) certification (typically Security+CE).
- Bachelor's Degree and 7 years of experience.
- Proven experience developing and maintain internet/intranet application programs on UNIX and NT.
- Proven experience using Visual Basic, HTML, Java, XML, WebFOCUS (188.8.131.52M or higher), Oracle Application Server, WebFOCUS App Studio, Ultra Edit, SQL, and TOAD version 12.
- A proven track record of success in similar roles researching, designing, developing, and modifying enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
- Ability to lead and teach others.
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.