Pre-Sales Engineering â" Cyber Security
Pre-Sales Engineering – Cyber Security
- 5+years of solid presales experience focused in Security
- Must be abreast of industry trends and new technologies
- Must have extensive deployment experience in Enterprise Security, R/S and Wireless is a plus
- Knowledge of solution development best practices is required
- US Federal government experience is a plus
- Cisco and or Cisco partner experience is a plus
- Have progressive experience with one of the following:
- Cisco security (ASA, ISE, ACS, VPN, IPS)
- Sourcefire security (Firepower, AMP)
- Palo Alto NGFW, Wildfire, TRAPs
Open to 50% travelto client sites in DC, Maryland, VA
- Our Solutions Architect will have the ability to clearly understand, define and deliver customized Network Security related solutions to our customers
- You will assist our government and commercial clients in designing security solutions for their network
- This could include adding intrusion detection and prevention systems to keep threats out, creating a network access control framework, and/or ensuring that all endpoints and equipment within the network is patched
- You will listen to the customer, select the proper tools, and design a security architecture to meet their needs
- Must have extensive industry experience in consulting services and/or support in related technologies and solutions preferable within the Federal market.
- Acts as design lead on complex large projects and drives delivery initiatives.
- Works collaboratively with sales and engineers to provide our customers with 100% success and be a true advisor.
- Provides guidance to the technical team as a technical mentor